Saturday, May 9, 2009

New skins and Shapes!

.

It's been a while. Did you miss me? Well, I took a brief much needed break from SL but now I'm back and ready to make lots of goodies for ya. I have ventured into making skin and shapes and I have to say I liked it. So, here are the fruits of my labor:
Brit Brit is a perky cheerleader type who likes fun and flity makeup. She has a lean, athletic build.
All of the skins come in 10 makeup options and the shapes are modifiable.
Sassy Susie is a fiesty redhead with freckles and she likes fun, dramatic makeup. She has a lean build with fantastic boobies!
Luscious Lola is slightly mysterious and she likes makeup that makes a statement. She has a voluptious body with a little junk in the trunk.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Followers