Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Name Change Fiasco: How to contact me

.

I have been informed after yet another inquiry to the Linden support team, that my new name will not be fully propagated throughout the grid for up to two weeks. This means that my objects may still be in my old name Loli but that I can't be found by searching that name...so, simply put, You need to search for Elita Easterwood if you need customer service or questions regarding products sold by me. I will still show up as Loli in my friends list for now until it is fully propagated. I'm sorry for any confusion and I will do my best to make this as painless as possible.

*Note-If you are still confused, see the post before this one to start the story from the beginning.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Followers