Monday, June 29, 2009

Should I hire this model?

.

Hi Bubblegum Boutique fans! So..I need your help. I recieved this Store model application and I can't decide if I should hire this chick or not. I mean..she's cute and everything but something about her just seems a bit off. Let me know what you think!





Hi there Elita,

I would like to put myself forward as a model for your store. Suella Ember has encouraged me and has told me I have just the perfect look for your shop.

I have attached a few pictures beneath and I'm sure you can see that I am a very experienced and diverse model.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

PS I have labelled each picture so you can see exactly what look I was aiming for.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Followers