Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bubblegum Boutique has moved(again)!

.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pleasureland/161/14/24
I have once again, outgrown another parcel, so I've decided to once again pack up and move. The old place was fabulous, and I'm sad to move, but it's time to move on. The new place is huge and beautiful, right on the ocean, and the sim ownerJazz Dreamscape put some cool splashy rock things right in front of my parcel to add to the scenery.


The new store is layed out pretty much the same as the old one with the dresses downstairs and the Mix N Match stuff upstairs.I have 7seas fishing on the deck so you ladies can bring your guys along while you shop and shoo them out to the deck while you spend all of his money! I will be adding custom prizes soon that you can only get by fishing for them, so check back soon. We will also be participating in the Gone Fishing hunt that begins at the first of the month. Right now, we are paticipating in the kite hunt, which you can start at my shop by finding the kite. It will give you the slurl to the next location in the hunt.


ok, so that's it for now. I'm off to go on a crazy clothes making binge to fill all of the empty space in the store. I'll be back soon with some pictures of all the fabulous things I've made!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Followers